Wednesday, July 20, 2011

And We Are Back!!!!

Even sadder than the final grains is the final post :(

The group safely made it back stateside....after almost being stopped at customs due to their tough questioning.

"Sir is that your bag?"
"Um...yes ma'am?"
"Is there anything in there that you need a spanking for?"
"No..."

...and moving on

The flight they put us on was a 757...and I got a middle seat....uhg...not very comfortable. But it is good being home!

Since I posted so many rapid fire posts I will be linking each of them below.
The Ring of Kerry - Don't miss this one
Scariest Day Of My Life
Final Days in Ireland :'(

Also, I have uploaded all the images I took from the trip. If you are interested in seeing them just comment or send me an email and I'll get you the link and password.

Happy grain eating everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment